Park Smile Dentistry
Susan Park, DDS
|Call: (425) 747-3080|
- CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FLOSSING
- BACK-TO-SCHOOL TIPS FOR YOUR SMILE
- START THE CONVERSATION: DAILY 4
- SCARE AWAY A SPOOKY SMILE!
- CORRECT THESE COMMON DENTAL PROBLEMS
- RESOLUTIONS FOR A HEALTHY SMILE
- HISTORY OF TOOTHBRUSHES & TOOTHPASTE
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT CAUSES OF LOOSE TEETH?
- FIGHT THE MYTHS HARMING YOUR SMILE
- THE IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY DENTISTRY
- ORAL CARE ROUTINE
- WHEN TEETH REMOVAL IS A MUST
- YOU CRACKED A TOOTH… NOW WHAT?
- COMMON BRUSHING MISTAKES
- IMPORTANCE OF CARING FOR CHILDREN'S TEETH
- AVOID A SPOOKY SMILE FROM YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME
- PROTECT YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON SMILE
- NEW YEAR, NEW SMILE
- WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID SNACKS
- CHILDREN'S DENTAL HEALTH MONTH
- FOODS THAT CAN BRIGHTEN YOUR SMILE
- NATIONAL FACIAL PROTECTION MONTH
- MAINTAIN DENTAL CARE ON VACATION
- MEN’S ORAL HEALTH AWARENESS
- PREPARE YOUR SMILE FOR VACATION
- BRUSHING HABITS TO BREAK
- COMMON DENTAL INJURIES IN SPORTS
- PROTECTING YOUR TEETH ON HALLOWEEN
- SMILE-FRIENDLY HOLIDAY MEALS
- WORKING FOR A NEW YEAR'S SMILE
- HOW EXERCISE AFFECTS YOUR SMILE
- YOUR CHILD'S SMILE
The office has moved to a new location!
Park Smile Dentistry is now located at
1370 116th Avenue Northeast, Suite 104
Bellevue, WA 98004
Eastview Professional Building
Trust Your Teeth to a Skilled and Gentle Dentist
We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Susan Park and the entire team at our Bellevue, Washington dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality in family and cosmetic dentistry.
We invite you to look around our site to learn more about Dr. Susan Park and our Bellevue dental practice to see how we can be an integral part of your dental care. We know that the first step towards a beautiful smile begins with selecting a Bellevue dentist that you can rely on. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment.